Main actions undertaken during the fourth quarter 2015 (October-December of 2015):
Marseille upgrade: Last October, to answer the growing needs of France-IX Marseille, the chassis hosted in Interxion Marseille 1 Datacenter (Brocade MLX-8) has been replaced by a Juniper EX9214. This significantly increases the number of 10G ports and introduces 100G port availability. Now, there is an homogeneous VPLS infrastructure in Marseille with 2 fully redundant PoPs (Interxion Marseille 1 and Jaguar Networks). More than 20 members are currently connected in France-IX Marseille.
- Paris capacity upgrade: Additional 1G and 10G line cards have been installed in several PoPs to address new member requests and some upgrades.
Outage - 1st of December 2015 :
- A member started replying to ARP requests (not destined to its IP). Some members were impacted by this non voluntary kind of "IP spoofing": during the incident, some members observed flapping in their traffic.
- The incident was detected and solved in 36 minutes
- Since then, several actions have been taken to reduce the risk of these incidents: additional tests are performed in a quarantine VLAN when a new member is connected.
- A new portal for members with customited statistics will be available soon (March 2016). Flow statistics will be again available.
- SLA (Service Level Agreement) : SLA will be available for Q2-2016. SLA measurement infrastructure is being deployed currently. Additional information will be provided soon on this new service.