Cette page n'existe pas en français.
Main actions undertaken during the second quarter 2016 :
- Additional 100G line cards have been installed in April to address member requests and offer fast delivery for 100G ports in core PoPs (TH2, PAR2 and PAR5).
- Iliad DC2 and DC3 upgrades: These 2 PoPs have been upgraded in June to address 100G requests.
Brocade MLX-8 have been replaced by 2 Juniper EX9214 with 100G linecards. A backbone capacity upgrade has been also performed : 200Gbps of capacity are available now between the core infrastructure and DC2 and DC3 PoPs.
- New Juniper EX9214 chassis has been installed at Telehouse 2 PoP. This chassis will offer more capacity and additional redundancy for members that would like a dual attachment on different devices.
- A new portal for statistics is available now at tools.franceix.net. Flow statistics are available again. Don't hesitate to send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SLA measurement infrastructure has been deployed and tested in Paris PoPs. A 10G probe has been installed in each PoP. Measurements (delay, jitter and packet loss) are available and will be integrated soon in a statistics portal.
Next actions :
- SLA (Service Level Agreement) : Probes will be also deployed in Marseille PoPs during the summer. SLAs will be available before the end of this year.
Following our community and developing new markets :
- FranceIX team will be happy to meet you in the coming meetings (AFPIF, EPF, RIPE, Capacity Africa...)