"The COVID-19 pandemic constitutes an unprecedented challenge for all of us.
France-IX has been committed to keep up with its mission to providing an interconnection platform and to be a facilitator.
Traffic reached unprecedented levels on the Paris and Marseille POPs, and those increases were made possible by the anticipated full upgrade of our Network infrastructure."
- Merger with Rezopole on 15 December 2020
- 25th reseller milestone
- Marketplace active with 14 sellers
- Peak traffic in Marseille reached 200 Gbps for the first time
- 99.9968% service availability in Paris and 99.9976% in Marseille
- Named Growth Champion for the 2nd time in Les Echos annual ranking of the 500 Growth Champions in France
"At France-IX, we have made a strong commitment to protecting human and other resources, and ensuring that vital processes keep running.
To that end, Board members should play an equally, if not more important, role."
"France-IX enhances the affordability and latency of the Internet traffic exchanged between its members
and thus improves the overall quality of the Internet in France."
100G STILL HIGH IN DEMAND
NEW PARIS BACKBONE INFRASTRUCTURE DEPLOYEMENT
STABLE AND STRONG, OUTPERFORMING OBJECTIVES
FILTERING POLICY VOTED BY THE COMMUNITY
ANNUAL SATISFACTION SURVEY TO GET MEMBERS FEEDBACK
14 PROVIDERS AVAILABLE